Nikita & Dushyant
Meeting our bride Nikita has been the most valuable experience for Sudhanshu and I this year. She is kind, humble, free-spirited and caring but what we'll never forget is her charismatic energy.
Nikita and Dushyant's Wedding was an intimate celebration with about 26 of their close ones that could be present in person in Goa and the rest joining heart to heart virtually. Day before, when we met for the first time at Dushyant's residence there was a gratifying connect with both their families including Mirchi (the paw'ed member), one which feels like we had known each other from way before. One which you would witness in the set of precious photographs here below.
It's the warmth, homely vibe and most importantly the connection that makes us love capturing Intimate Weddings such as theirs.
On a personal note, we felt like we were more a part of the festivities than just being behind lenses.
The best-est thing about you guys is YOU!
1) I remember the first time I got in touch with you, you were so quick in your response and just so approachable! It made me super comfortable to take the conversation fwd. Then, I spoke to Sonali who was more than ever understanding and kind! She heard my concerns and suggested accordingly. Your idea of meeting the family to understand our bond better was the cherry on the cake! It showed us, you cared for us and that line u wrote when we first spoke "I'm so glad you're getting married" made sense and I knew you genuinely meant it!
2) You guys fitted just perfectly in our little madhouse! It felt we knew each other from before!! You gave your inputs in regards to decoration! All in all, you both were emotionally involved in the process.
3) Both of you blended so well with our families and friends that it felt like you were a part of the family.
4) Value for money - wedding these days is about minting money, I haven't only experienced it personally but seen among my friends who got married. I found you very budget friendly and had a logical break up for add ons unlike other photographers who charge nonsensical amount of money!
5) And finally, just look at the picture, I mean WOW. Our family and friends haven't stopped talking about it! The way you have captured our personalities and relationships.. all can be seen in these beautiful pictures.
You don't need to change a thing!! Please stay as grounded and true to your art as you do now!! And only good things will follow! Like I said you are my official photographers for life!!
nikita and dushyant